Tuesday, October 30, 2007

stitches.


Hi, it's Joe. Have you ever had stitches? I've had to have them two times. I got 4 on Christmas 2005 on my hand. The second time was in 2007 October 29th on my knee(last night). The numbing shots hurt. I got 2 the first time and 5 the second time. This is a picture of my stitches.
The first time I got stitches I got cut by a box knife the second time it was a piece of glass, as in a mirror, in my bed. It hurt a little when I got it. When they gave me the shot it hurt and when they gave me the stitches it did not hurt at all. Well, have a good day and bye.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

OOooo That looks like it hurt. But I'm sure you were brave. Sara got 7 stitches. How many did you get??

Aunt Carrie

Veker Mantis said...

I got 4 the first time and 3 the second time. Where did Sara get them? Talk to you later. Bye.